22 November 2008

Classes:

I'm teaching some classes in the next two months that may be of interest to some of you if you're in the locality.

Firstly, this Thursday (27th November) from 7.30 to 10.00 ish, I'm teaching an 8x8 album class full of sliders, pockets and pull outs. This little wire-bound album is a great opportunity to learn how to add interactive elements to your projects. Although we're working in an album format, most of them can be adapted and scaled down to card projects. If you're interested in attending this class, contact MJ at sales@everymomentmatters.co.uk or call her on 07708 951 575.

On Wednesday, 3rd of December at 3.30pm and repeated at 6.30pm, I'm teaching a class on Perfect Pearls from Ranger at Stamparty in Aldershot. In this class, I'll teach a large number of different techniques that you can do with these marvellous mica pigment powders. Plus, because we're leading up to Christmas, I've got a great small project to add to the class that will brighten up your Christmas. If you want to book a place on this class, please email Alison at sales@stamparty.co.uk or call her on 01252 321 999.

Finally, I'm teaching a workshop at my house. The dates are 14-16 January 2009. The workshop will run from 3pm on the Wednesday, til 6pm on the Friday. This will be a technique workshop. The format will be as follows:

Wednesday:

4.00-6.30: Techniques

7.00: Dinner at the restaurant across the road

After dinner: we can continue if people want to


Thursday:

8.30-9.30: Breakfast

9.30-12.30: Techniques, stopping for breaks as people wish

12.30-1.30: Lunch at my home

1.30-6.30: Techniques, stopping for breaks as people wish

7.00: Dinner at my home

After dinner: we can continue if people want to


Friday:

8.30-9.30: Breakfast

9.30-11.00: Techniques

11.00-12.30: Start work on our project

12.30-1.30 : Lunch at my home

1.30-5.30: Finish projects

5.30-6.00: Pack up and clean up

The price for this workshop is £180. This includes all the food including eating out on Wednesday night. It also includes all the materials we'll use during the classes, plus a significant amount of goodies for you to take home with you.

I have accommodation for two people sharing a queen sized bed, or there are local B&Bs that I can recommend that are a short hop, skip and a jump away. There is no extra charge for accommodation if you stay with me, but you will need to meet the cost of the B&B, should you choose that.

If you'd like to do this workshop, please let me know via the Email Me link at the top of this page. I need to know if you'd like to attend by Christmas. A non-refundable deposit of £50 will need to be paid by the 24th of December, with the full amount paid by the 2nd of January 2009.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Judi! The retreat at your home sounds marvelous! I can't wait to see the results and hear how it went! It's just a bit too far for me to travel from Colorado USA.....maybe next year!

    JLo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you'll be here in spirit.

    Definitely, next year!

    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I could, I'd latch onto Jen's coattails when she comes, but....... Sounds like fun and the photos so far of your new studio are fantastic!

    Ginni (another Coloradoan)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 3-day event sounds just like our recent retreat at Jen's house. If I could be beamed over (ala Star Trek), I'd be there in an instant. Those who come are surely in for a real treat. Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete