16 January 2009

2.5 day workshop

We're about to start the last day of my workshop here in my studio. The girls have been doing fantastically.

On Wednesday night we managed 16 techniques and yesterday, clawed our way through another 30 or so. But, that still leaves another 34 techniques and they have to complete their projects after that! So, we might have to miss out one or two things along the way...

The girls say they've eaten better here than they do at home, so no complaints on that front. It didn't help that one of the toilet in the house decided to block up on Tuesday night. No time to call out a plumber, so we're having to restrict ourselves to only using the other two toilets.

I'd love to share some photos of the event, but when my camera came back from repair just before Christmas, they'd stuffed up and it still wasn't working. I had hoped that it would be back on Wednesday, but no messages, so I guess not.

Just know that we're having a blast of a time. We're all three of us exhausted - me from teaching them all this stuff and them from having to take in all of this information!

1 comment:

  1. I had a fab time Judi can't wait till you another maybe the melt pot ? :) coo this it the first time Iv'eseen you blog

    ReplyDelete