19 February 2009


Hey guys, I'm back from Stitches and we had a great time. You can see how good the booth looked. That's Wendrie setting up for a Make N Take and Zandy folding promotional leaflets for me.
The white signs you can see are Sold Out signs. That means that some of my stuff is now gone - never to be seen again. If you're a retailer and reading this and you want some of the end-of-line products, you need to let me know now because the remainder of stock is going up on the website next week and will hopefully sell out straight away.

Yesterday, I met up with Stacey & Jeff Caron and Kim Hupke and showed them around London a little. We ate lunch at Harrods and then walked around the store. Stacey bought the most gorgeous collar for the St Bernard (who's name escapes me at the moment) and had so much fun going back into the Egyptian room and trying out different perfumes. After much procrastination (and refusing to buy one that had Martha Stewart written on the bottom of it), we found the perfect, simple teapot and a selection of teas, tea ball and strainer, so now the Caron's have exactly what they need to make the perfect cup of tea. We spent so much time in Harrods that we didn't make it to the Victoria & Albert museum.
So we caught a taxi up to Piccadilly Circus and admired the lights, then walked through Leicester Square where all the movie premiers happen, up to Covent Garden where "My Fair Lady" was filmed (Jeff liked these gas heaters so much that we had to
have him pose in front of one but apparently they look good but aren't that heat efficient), down The Strand to Trafalgar Square and back up into Soho where we found a reasonable Chinese
restaurant to have dinner at.
I had to get some work done today, so tomorrow I am going back in tomorrow morning and we're going to aim for the Victoria & Albert Museum. They've got a lovely exhibition on at the moment showing costumes of the Tsars and since Jeff's family came from Russia, I hope we'll enjoy it.
After the V&A we're hoping to make it to the London Eye to do a flight. I've recharged the camera so I'll share photos of it with you tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment