22 November 2007

Blog Tagging

Oh no, Jen's tagged me. This is a problem because I'm not sure that I know 7 people who blog. I'll start with one and see if I can add others.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

And here are my 7 random facts:
  1. I trained as a professional dancer - but you wouldn't know it looking at me now.
  2. I am a computer geek who has the ability to talk to people - a rare thing in this day and age.
  3. I've never had a career. I've fallen from one job to the next which has resulted in where I am today.
  4. I constantly struggle with my artwork. I am often disappointed that what appears from my hands does not resemble what was in my head.
  5. I appear to be very outgoing. However, I have a very negative image of myself.
  6. I can block out things around me and focus fully on one task regardless of the mayhem ensuing around me, but turn on the TV and I can't do anything else.
  7. My dream is to have a successful business running from my own back garden shed, with my (as yet, unborn) children with me.

I'm tagging the one person I can think of now and hope she doesn't mind. Then as I find more people, I'll tag them too.

Sally Lynn
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment